Thursday, April 29, 2010

Twittering Revelation - Go Figure


I'm working on an article about a local pastor who is tweeting on the book of Revelation! To me, Revelation has always been a scary book, though I've often said sometimes reading the front page of the newspaper is like reading Revelation (and yes, it is singular despite common usage as plural - Revelations.) As part of my research, I opted to read the first chapter of this last book of the New Testament - akin to dipping my toes in a chilly stream. Found a verse I loved, and one I'd read before I'm sure but nevertheless, it moved me. "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending," said The Lord, which is and which was and which is to come." Revelation 1:8. Take this with you today and have a great one!
Photo is part of my Artes de Calle series - rusty metal pieces found in out-of-the-way places.

No comments:

Post a Comment