Friday, February 12, 2010

Think on these things.

I like to post notes around the house - inside cupboards, on my bathroom mirror, inside the medicine cabinets. On these are (surprise!) words of encouragement, whether Bible verses or quotes - Shakespeare to Mark Twain. One I have up now near my mirror is a series of words taken from this verse in Philippians 4:8 - a good reminder to us all.
"...Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report, if there be any virtue, if there be any praise, think on these things!"
My list reads like so: True, Honest, Just, Pure, Lovely , Good Report. Think on these things!
An easy read when I'm getting ready and a good reminder for my day.
Vaya con Dios!

No comments:

Post a Comment