Saturday, January 23, 2010

Isn't GOD good?

Living in Arizona, I am surrounded by natural beauty. Shown here is the drive into Sedona, just a spot in the road that is one of so many 'photo ops' available in this state, from the saguaro-covered hillsides south to the lofty pines of the central and northern mountains.


I am also surrounded daily by GOD's love and - mercy. Like Nehemiah (9:17b), I proclaim "but Thou art a GOD ready to pardon, gracious and merciful, slow to anger and of great kindness"- I think I can say this is the verse that describes what I've experienced in half a century (last time I'll mention THAT.)

So in the upcoming posts, may I share with you some encouraging words that I have been given?
Together we will lift up our heads and thank the GOD that gives us good gifts. Like the beauty that surrounds us, wherever we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment