Thursday, March 11, 2010

Does He Hear? Does He Help?


Back to the Psalms, and one I find very dear. Also one I know to be so true.

"I love The Lord because He hath heard my voice and my supplications; Because He hath inclined His ear unto me, therefore will I call upon Him as long as I live." Psalam 116:1


And further down in verse 6 and 7 , two verses that mean a great deal to me, the first one, for reasons I'll share with your personally sometime, always makes me smile. The second ends up on my chalkboard perennially.

"The Lord preserveth the simple; I was brought low and he helped me."

"Return unto thy rest, O my Soul; for The Lord hath dealt bountifully with thee!"

Photo here is of a spectacular February sunset on the Bradshaw Mountains, taken from my bedroom window.

No comments:

Post a Comment